WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Most frequent questions and answers
The weekly rate is $200 (per child, per week).
The daily rate is $50 (per child, per day).
The weekly rate is $225 (per child, per week).
The daily rate is $60 (per child, per day).
Campers will need to bring their own headphones and lap top.
Campers should bring a bag lunch with plenty of snacks and drinks. Campers will have a morning snack time, lunch time, and an afternoon snack time.
Campers should wear comfortable play clothes (t-shirts and sweatpants or gym shorts).
A typical camp day is very structured. Everything is organized from the minute the students step foot in the door. There are set times for online schooling, safe social interaction, and physical activity – just like a regular school day.
*Please keep in mind, we will be the supervisors, not the educators. We will assist when needed but this is not a camp designed for tutoring. Our goal is to provide a safe, clean, and motivating environment that encourages students to improve their focus and discipline and to try their best.
The health and safety of our students and families is our #1 priority. We have implemented a number of measures designed to keep our families safe. Those measures include:
- Strictly adhering to CDC guidelines for social distancing and sanitizing.
- Premium sanitizing before, during, and after each session.
- Masks being worn at all times (except during eating/drinking or intense physical activity).
- Temperature checks for staff and students.
- A self assessment sent out to each family at the start of each session. If your answer is yes to any question we will ask that you stay home to quarantine.
No experience necessary- Our camp is open to all experience levels! Campers will have a blast exploring the mental and physical benefits of training through various games and activities.